Friday, August 5, 2011

Potty Training our little Princess

We are in the process of potty training our youngest princess. She is doing really well and it really hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. When I ask her if she has to go potty she says, "No". Of course, when I make her try she will usually go and then say, "I done". She looks oh so cute in her little panties.

She is also our little comedian and makes us laugh all the time. She is so busy these days trying to keep up with her "Sissy" and loves annoying playing with her. I know SK gets tired of her and so I am thankful that we both get a little break during little pr nap time. I have to say SK is a wonderful big "sissy" and is always willing to help her and is very patient with her. I know will make a great mom one day (many, many years from now!).

I am also very proud of my hubby who just accepted a new position! Way to go Babe! He will be working from home which will be so nice. No more 45 minute drive to and from work! He will start in September after we take a little family vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment