Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Time is Here!



We have really been enjoying our new church home. We have been there for almost three months and feel we are starting to connect to several families. I have enjoyed helping out with kid's choir and nursery. I think Wednesday nights are our favorites because we get to dive into God's Word and be challenged together as a couple along with our peers. I am looking forward to our ladies retreat in Hilton Head this June. I know it will give me great opportunities to get to know many other ladies as well.

SK is playing soccer for the Family Y and she is loving it. She scored her first goal the other week and was really excited about it. SB enjoys watching her, but I know she would rather be on the field with her sister.

The girls and I are so excited about this warmer weather and we try to get outside to play as much as possible. Hope you are enjoying your Spring!

"Rejoice in the Lord always,I will say it again Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4


No comments:

Post a Comment