Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I miss the Sunshine!

We have had so much rain this past week. I was glad for a chance to get outside yesterday for a little while and let the girls play. They need to be outside just as much as I do. We don't do well being stuck inside. They play so well together and love riding on their Power wheels jeep. I am looking forward to the weekend when it will be warm and sunny!

I am so excited for our trip to Florida. Just a few more weeks and we will be on the beach with the Sunshine! I have so many fond memories of our many trips to my grandparents condo in Florida. I hope my children enjoy our time down there as I did growing up. I think the smell of the flowers is one of my favorites and seeing all of the Palm trees. Another reason I am so excited for our vacation is that I get to see my sister and her son. I know this is a much needed vacation for all of us. I can't wait to start packing the bathing suits and sunscreen! Yipppeeeeee!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment